Tuition and Scholarship
1. Scholarship for current students
- Eligibility: Students with 2.5 GPA or higher in the semester (However, at least 15 credits must be obtained on the current semester and at least 12 credits on the 7th semester)
- Details: The scholarship is reflected in the tuition payment. A specified percentage is applied to a student’s tuition.
- How to apply: Visit the International Cooperation Office of the University and fill out the application form.
- Scholarship rate
|Grade rate||Scholarship rate|
|4.0 or higher||50%|
|3.5 or more||40%|
|3.0 or more||30%|
|2.5 or more||20%|
2. New/transfer student admission scholarship
- from 20% to 60% of scholarships are provided based on the score obtained during the admission interview.
Tuition fee per semester: ￦3,094, 000
* Fee may vary by major.
* Medical Insurance is included to the tuition fee.
* All costs in the above are subject to change without prior notice.